Over the last few years we have observed a clear shift in the direction of increasing diagonal smartphones. All flagships from Apple and Samsung, Motorola and other companies began to produce large vehicles. Back in 2011, the publication revealed that iPhone users would not mind increasing the diagonal. And in the summer of 2014, Apple went on about the market and presented large vehicles. Then the company got the taste and released an incredibly large – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It’s just that everything is not quite right. Like it or not, but high sales may not reflect the desires of all users. Some of them with obvious irritation we look at the big machines or just being sarcastic on this topic. Show new phablet to your mom, she will be shocked by its size. Or put a joke in the style of: “You call this thing a phone?” And it will be right. Such users cannot be called anachronistic who find it difficult to grasp the new trends. Because some phablets are so large that they are impossible to use with one hand. And even modern smartphones average diagonal look foolish in the small hands of some people.
That’s why Apple and wants to go back to 4 inches in the new iPhone 6c (or whatever it will be called?). Despite the apparent failure of the iPhone 5c and already erased the line between tablets and phones, there are still people who don’t like the size of today’s smartphones. Even if 60% of users rejoice in the great screens, the remaining 40% will be strongly dissatisfied. So, if the rumors are confirmed, a lot of people will say Apple thank you for the opportunity to save time which is usually spent on interaction with uncomfortable and large gadgets.
Month: March 2015
Microsoft announced the new Surface 3,which was a cheaper version of the Surface Pro 3.
The device was similar to the original model design, Quad-core Intel Atom x7, 10.8-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1280 pixels, 8-Megapixel main and a 3.5-Megapixel front camera.
According to the manufacturer, the tablet battery will provide up to 10 hours of battery life. He also has a stylus with 256 levels of depression, USB 3.0 port, a Micro USB connector for charging and stand at different positions.
Surface weighs 3 622 grams and has a thickness of 8.7 mm (Surface Pro 3 weighs 800 grams, thickness 9 mm). The budget versions screen 10.8 inches with a resolution of 1920×1280 (Surface Pro 3 to 12 inches with 2160×1440), a 3.5-megapixel front and 8-megapixel main camera (the Surface Pro 3 to 5 megapixels on both).
The device will be running Windows 8.1 preinstalled with a subsequent upgrade to Windows 10. The gadget buyers will receive a free subscription to Office 365 Personal on year and 1 TB on SkyDrive.